Stepwise Admission Procedure – CET
The candidate, who has passed Common Entrance Test of B.Ed. course conducted by the State Government & association , can apply for the admission to B.Ed. Course.
Admission will be confirmed after:
The submission of completely filled in admission form along with the required documents.
Payment of fees by Demand Draft.
Eligibility for admission:
A candidate possessing educational qualifications as prescribed by the respective State Government & N.C.T.E.
- Certificate of passing the qualifying Examination as recognized by the University.
- Statement of marks obtained by the qualifying examination, it’s attested photocopy.
- Migration Certificate (in case of students having passed the qualifying examination from the University other than the S.N.D.T. Women’s University)
Certificate for the change in the name on account of marriage (in case of student having passed the qualifying examination under her maiden name). This certificate shall be from a special Executive Magistrate or a Magistrate bearing his office seal. Alternatively, a copy of the Government Gazette in which the change of name has been notified; may be submitted. Caste certificate (if applicable).
Any other certificate /document as prescribed for the B.Ed. admission, by the respective Government from time to time.
- The duration of the B.Ed. Course will be of two consecutive academic terms.
- The academic year ordinarily commences in June & terminates in April
- The dates of commencement & termination of the academic year are subject to the directives of the University.
- Next >>